We believe that all we are and all we have are gifts from God, and we are thankful. It is our mission to share the love of God with each other and with the rest of the world.
News & Notes
Updated In-Person Church Service COVID protocols:
COVID protocols have been relaxed by the Diocese. In late February 2023 will will return to the Altar for Communion. The cup will be offered to anybody who wishes to receive it. Tincting is discouraged. If you don’t want to receive the cup just cross your arms across your chest. .
- Currently, wearing a mask is optional. If you are not comfortable in a public space without a mask, please bring one and wear it.
- When you come into the church an usher will offer you the bulletin, hymnal and/or service leaflet.
- During the Peace, please wave or give the peace sign to one another. Shaking hands is still discouraged.
- We have modified our coffee hours. The undercroft will be open after every service. Coffee will be available
- Please maintain COVID precautions in the bathrooms. Spray the toilet bowl handle, the faucets and door handle with cleaner provided.
- If you feel sick–cough, sneezing, colds–please stay home. You have access to the service via Zoom. The link goes out via the parish email list prior to the service.